Adding the right custom-made canopy to your building can instantly transform it into a showstopper. Canopy awnings cast full shade on your windows while still retaining the view, making them extremely effective for heat control, as they stop sun rays from reaching the interior of your home. We will make your canopy individually, and tailor it to your exact style, shape, and size specifications.
All of our canopy awnings (residential or commercial) are engineered for durability and quality. Gone are the days of steel-framed, canvas-covered waterpipe frames tied down with grommets and ropes. Our canopy awnings are constructed of extruded aluminum with a tough silver satin anodized (standard) or black anodized (optional) finish, both provide a corrosion resistant, virtually maintenance-free system that will not oxidize or rust. Another advantage is that aluminum is lighter than steel and therefore, is easier to pull up if required. Some units can be custom crafted to be either fixed frame or retractable with inside or outside controls.
About our Canopies
- Aluminum frame (lighter and corrosion resistant)
- Can be folded for shipping
- Softer flowing sides can be achieved with custom bending
- Sharp corners can be achieved with no weld powder-coated various angled castings
- In-house graphics can be applied with our SGS-100 (Sunbrella Graphics Sysem) machine
- Hundreds of colours are available, either solution dyed acrylic or vinyl
- Fastened to frame with stainless steel staples