Putting awnings in motion is our specialty. Patio awnings are typically gear-operated but motorizing awnings are easy and open up an entirely new realm of possibilities.
Protect yourself and your family from harmful UV rays and add shady comfort to your deck or patio effortlessly and instantaneously. Motorized retractable awnings allow you to enjoy sunlight or shade, and will convienently extend or retract at the touch of a button or automatically, depending on the weather. Our motors are engineered by Somfy, the world’s leading manufacturer of tubular motors that holds more than 4 decades of engineering and designing products to suit today’s solar control demands.
Why Motorize My Awning?
- Protect your family and home from harmful UV rays.
- Effortlessly extend or retract your awning with the simple touch of a button.
- State-of-the-art sensors automatically control your awning to maximize energy savings and protect your entire system.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/advancetentandawning.ca/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slider-image/slider.php on line 2131
Types Of Motors – RTS (Radio Technology Somfy)
- Altus RTS
- Orea RTS – Torque sensing
- Sunea RTS CMO – Torque sensing, Compact Manual Override
More About Somfy
- 100% products tested in 64,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art facility
- More than 600 standards approvals worldwide
- Over 450 active patents
- 400+ engineers developing innovation
- Produced more than 100 million motors.
- Motors backed by a 5 year warranty
This commitment to quality, continuous innovation, and dedication to service & support is what makes Somfy the world leader in tubular motors.